Rowney Green Village Hall
Rowney Green Lane
Directions from the M42 to Rowney Green Village Hall
1. Take Junction 2 off the M42 signposted towards Redditch on the A441.
2. Drive for circa 2 miles until you hit the first roundabout.
3. At the roundabout take the second exit towards Alvechurch on the B4120.
4. Drive for approx 0.4 miles and at a signpost for “Rowney Green” turn right into “The Holloway”.
5. Drive for approx 0.3 miles along a country road until you see a signposted left turn.
6. At the signpost, marked “Rowney Green” and “Weatheroak”, turn left into “Rowney Green Lane”.
7. Follow the road for approx 0.2 miles. You will enter Rowney Green village.
8. You will find Rowney Green Village Hall (formerly known as Rowney Green Peace Hall) approx 0.3 miles further along the road on your left.
9. Turn into the car park, which is just after a small bus stop sign on the left.
Directions from Redditch to Rowney Green Village Hall
1. Drive out of Redditch on the A441 towards Birmingham until you hit the Alvechurch Highway Roundabout.
2. Turn the first exit at the roundabout towards Alvechurch on the B4120.
Then follow the instructions 4-9 as above.